Is there a better place for a drinking spree than a city where a beer is cheaper than a coke?Well, we don't think so. But anyway, you'll find the pictures of Prague at the gallery and here's a list of what impressed us the most about Czech Republic's capital city:
- A nice to know: There seem to be more towers and churches in Prague than inhabitants.
- A must see: Charles Bridge, Wenzel Square, the castle.
- A tourist trap: Torture museum - the toys in your bedside locker are probably more entertaining, fun and bizarre.
- A great place to eat: U Pinkasu - the oldest bohemian restaurant in Prague.
- A place for shopping maniacs - the Palladium - an ancient barracs rebuild to a shopping mall.
- A place to avoid at any means necessary: None!
- A mind expanding experience: Most of the bars sell a beer for one euro - and yes, it's OK to drink a second beer - and yes the second beer also costs just one euro - and yes, it's OK to drink a second beer - and yes the second beer also costs just one euro - and yes, it's OK to drink a second beer - and yes the second beer also costs just one euro.
- A nice place for an overview: The old tonwshall tower and its astronomical clock.
- An impossible mission: Starting at the Wenzel Square, walking to the Castle, taking a drink in every bar on the way! Though it seemed like a god given task, we failed!
And finally: The best Irish Pub in Prague: Ahm... ok, we've found it... but... it was a very good irish pub... ahm... must have been... certainly... we know we've been there... but... argh... so if you find it, just hit the contact button to remind us... somehow our memory isn't as good as it used to be. Dehydration probably. Anyway, We hope you enjoyed our short Prague city guide and would appreciate it if you share it now using the buttons below. Thank you!