Hamburg, the capital city of red-light.
Of course. Hamburg isn´t the capital city of Germany. But it is definitely the capital city of red-light in Europe! So do you like good food, good beer and party till daybreak? Welcome to Hamburg and don’t forget the painkillers.
Here's the Hamburg gallery in case you're wondering how the world capital red-light city looks like.
- A nice to know: St. Pauli is a district in Hamburg. The Reeperbahn is the mainstreet in St. Pauli and if you want du get drunk, that’s your personal heaven.
- A must see: The Miniatur Wunderland. That’s one of the most famous exhibitions in the world.
- A must do: Make one of the harbor cruises.
- A tourist trap: The U-434 in the near of the famous fishmarket. That´s a submarine exhibition. You rather watch the movie Das Boot.
- A great place to eat: The Panthera Rodizio. It´s a Brasilian bbq restaurant. If meat is your favorite vegetable, go there.
- A mind expanding experience: Walk through the Reeperbahn by night. If you have done that, then you know what I mean.
- A place for a great view: Visit the top of the St. Michaelis church and enjoy the great city view.
- An impossible mission: Walk through St. Pauli by night without bumping into a prostitute. If you succeed this, I will spend you a beer or two, or three…
And finally: The best pub in Hamburg is The Murphy´s in St. Pauli. We call it, our second living room. We hope you enjoyed our short Hamburg city guide and would appreciate it if you share it now using the buttons below. Thank you!